Thursday, December 9, 2010

Crayon Rolls

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I've posted!  It's been a whirlwhind of a month around here.  We just spent a week at Disney World with my parents, sister, brother-in-law, nephews, and brother.  It was a great week!  Grayson even got to spend his 3rd birthday at the happiest place on earth. :)


I came back to the Christmas season in full swing!  I am a little behind in making gifts for our family, but these crayon rolls are one of my favorite gifts to make and give!  I thought I'd offer them up to any of you who are a little behind in gift buying.  They make great stocking stuffers!  Pair them with a drawing pad and they make a great little gift for a budding artist.  Crayon rolls are great for a momma to throw in her purse and pull out while waiting in the doctor's office, riding in the car or on a plane, or eating out! 



Each crayon roll is $12, plus $4.95 for Priority Shipping.  The Crayon Roll holds 16 Crayola crayons and measures approximately 15" x 4".  Crayons are included!  I have lots of fabric options for both boys and girls!

Need gift wrapping?  I'll be happy to make a coordinating drawstring bag that the Crayon Roll fits snugly in!

Interested in ordering a Crayon Roll?  Click on the button below to purchase!  As soon as I receive your order, I will send you an e-mail to work out fabric choices for your Custom Crayon Roll!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...