Monday, February 7, 2011

mom2mom {linky party}: Boredom Busters

Are you a stay-at-home momma who is buried under the snow??  Our area received 20+ inches of snow last week (which resulted in 5 snow days for the local school districts!) with 2 more snow storms predicted for this week!  My sweet boy has turned into a "cabin fever crazy" a few times this past week! :)  In order to help all of you mommas (and myself!), I'm sharing boredom busters in the mom2mom {linky party} today!
Be sure to visit the mom2mom linky party over at Worthy of the Prize and link up with your "tried and true" boredom busters today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...