Sunday, June 12, 2011

link love: 06.12.2011


Happy Sunday!  Today's link love is a day late because we're on vacation!  I couldn't skip link love altogether because I have come across some great projects this week on the good, ol' interweb for Father's Day!  We are very lucky to have awesome Dads in our life...including the fabulous one I'm married to. :)

Ashley, of Under the Sycamore Tree, created this beautiful book for her husband for Father's Day.

My son LOVES root beer...he would love to give this to his Daddy so he could enjoy it.

Check out this FREE set of Father's Day printables, including a tie banner!  I love a good banner!

This framed family handprints project is adorable.  It would look awesome on a gallery wall!

I love this "Dad Survey".  I have a feeling we would have some hilarious answers to it!  She has a printable for Grandpa and Papa, too!

Seven Thirty Three created a perfect Father's Day Room Service menu.  Scott won't be with us on Father's Day, but maybe we'll have to try this another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...