Wednesday, July 27, 2011

the pinterest challenge

I have already professed my undying love for Pinterest in recent weeks, but we're about to take that up a notch.  Two of my favorite blogs, Bower Power and Young House Love, have issued the Pinterest Challenge to each other and their readers!  Sherry and Katie are planning to recreate something they've pinned and post about it in a week.

I have already recreated a few things I've found on Pinterest, but I'm going to take this challenge to recreate something new!






Does anyone else have as big of a crush on Pinterest as I do?  Are you planning to take the Pinterest Challenge, too?







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...