Monday, August 8, 2011

{noreply-comment@blogger.com}

I love receiving comments and I also love to reply to your comments from my e-mail account.  I try to reply to each comment I receive, but more often than not, when I hit reply, instead of seeing your e-mail address I see noreply-comment@blogger.com and I can't reply.

Most people don't even realize that they are listed as a "no-reply" blogger!  Here's how you can set up your account to be sure that bloggers can reply back to you via e-mail:

Log-in to your Blogger account and bring up your Dashboard.

Click on Edit Profile.



Look for the section labeled Privacy - you're looking for the box labeled Show my email address.  Be sure that the box is checked!  You're not done, yet...look down under the Identity section and be sure that your e-mail address is entered in the Email Address box.


Now click Save profile and you're done!

When you add your e-mail address, it does not change the e-mail address you use to log in.  If you don't want your personal e-mail address to be listed, you could always create an e-mail address that's just for blogging/commenting like I've done!

Have you checked to be sure your e-mail address is listed?  I can't wait to reply back to you!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this post! If I have time to hunt down someone's email address if they're a no-reply, I always let them know when I reply to their comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!! This is fantastic! I just changed mine, thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muchas gracias no sabia como hacerlo,un beso.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...