Saturday, October 8, 2011

31 days of warming up to the holiday: {day 8} link love

Today’s post for 31 days is going to be a take on my usual Saturday post called “link love”.  I usually post links from around blogland that I love.  Pretty self-explanatory, I suppose. :)

Today’s “link love” will be all holiday-related….enjoy some eye candy!

                                                                               Source: craftinessisnotoptional.com via Mary Jo on Pinterest


I love this raw-edged circle quilt. I plan to start on mine this week - although I will be hand cutting all of the circles. I wish I had an Accuquilt!

                                                                            Source: cluckclucksew.com via Mary Jo on Pinterest


Wouldn't these be cute in Christmas colors? Or reds and whites to resemble peppermints?

                                                                          Source: craftinessisnotoptional.com via Mary Jo on Pinterest


Very cute DIY Christmas stockings...

                                                                             Source: 1.bp.blogspot.com via Mary Jo on Pinterest


These are on my to do list...I think they would look beautiful hung on a tree or in a window! Maybe with some glitter or using Christmas sheet music?

Hope you have enjoyed the last 8 days of our 31 days!  Look for another printable tomorrow morning!


Missed any of the days?  Click on the button below to catch up.


1 comment:

  1. Where are the paper covered wings located? I would like to do some of these....
    Thanks
    southernlady582003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...