Friday, November 25, 2011

christmas cards...

Have you had your family photos taken for your Christmas cards? I just saw sneak peeks of ours, taken by our friend Stacy Mayberry of Mayberry Photography, and I couldn't be more pleased with them!  Now that we have a great picture, we need a great card to go with it.


That's where Tinyprints comes in!  Tinyprints is offering 50 free Christmas Cards as a little "thank you" for either writing a blog post and then spreading the word on Facebook or Twitter.  


I don't know about you, but I LOVE the Christmas cards (and countless other items) that Tinyprints has to offer.  Here are a few of my faves:




I love the aqua/red combination in this Peppermint Streamers card.




Do you like traditional red and green for Christmas?  This Sweet Watercolor card is beautiful.




This Sweet Script card is just that...sweet.




The Snowflake Tag card really puts the focus on the photo...love this.


If you're on our "Christmas Card list", you just might see one of those designs show up in your mailbox in the next few weeks!


Haven't ordered your Christmas cards yet?  Be sure to check out the beautiful cards that Tinyprints has to offer!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...