Friday, February 10, 2012

fabulous fonts for friday…

Do you love fonts as much as I do?  I am always on the look out for a new font to add to my collection.  I thought I’d share some fabulous fonts once or twice a month on Fridays.  Some of these fonts are new to me and some are “tried and true” fonts that I used all the time.

 I’ve included the links below the fonts.  Here’s the first edition:

fabulous_fonts1


Pin It



Do you have any "go to" fonts that you use a lot?  Leave a comment with the name!

1 comment:

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...