Friday, July 27, 2012

A little room swapping and update…

Since we found out we’ll be adding a lot more PINK to our family this fall, we did some re-arranging of rooms in our home this week.  My dad built Grayson some beautiful bunk beds (look for these in another post) that we going to be a much better fit in what used to be our guest room.  My parents drove the beds out this week and they are FANTASTIC!

While I had the chance, I thought I’d update Grayson’s room a little to reflect the things that he loves right now…HORSES!  Here are a few of the things that we have so far, along with some projects that I’d like to complete.  Click the links below if you’re interested in online sources!

grayson's room

1. Paint, Monroe Bisque by Benjamin Moore
2. Arstid Wall Lamp, IKEA
3. Curtains: Barn Dandys fabric by Robert Kaufman (fabric found at Joann Fabrics, curtains made by me)
4. Pillow cases (made by me using this tutorial): Sweet Horsey White fabric by Michael Miller (from fabric.com)
5. NYPONROS Duvet cover and pillowcases, white/blue, IKEA
6. Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Emperor’s Silk, hopefully to be used on a small bookshelf
7. Planked Pony wall art from Pottery Barn that I plan to “knock off” using this tutorial.

Look for an “update post” in the near future showing the (hopefully) completed room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...