Monday, July 30, 2012

what I’m working on…

 

Our little guy is spending a few days in Texas with his grandparents, so I’m working on my “to do” list!

One thing is making over this desk…

desk

With the addition of a little girl to our family, there’s a bit of room-switching going on…which means that I’m losing my sewing room!  But I’m not worried, because with a little creativity and moving around, it’ll be great!  The desk (a Craig’s List find for $20!!) has had a little spray paint and caster remodel and is ready to serve as my new sewing desk. It’ll be paired with one of these to make a mobile sewing cart/center! 

raskog

I really wanted the turquoise version, but Ikea was out of stock when my sister went on her shopping trip for me! Most of my fabric and other supplies are going to be housed in half of the walk-in closet in what’s now the guest room/nursery.

I’ll update in the next few days and give you some sneak peeks along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...