Saturday, September 1, 2012

link love: 09.01.12


Happy September!!! Welcome to "link love" on Saturday! Here's a collection of links that I've found around the web (and Pinterest!)
this week...



Have you seen this adorable re-fashion by Vanessa of this and that blog?  She took a v-neck t-shirt (from Wal-mart!!!) and added a cute little pocket to it. :)




Do you have a bed without a head board? Try something like Crystal (from Little Bit Funky) did with this cute hand-painted headboard made out of wood scraps!



I have lots of bow-making in my future with this sweet baby girl on the way and LOVE this quick and easy tutorial for making "the perfect bow" from 36th Avenue.




Check out these awesome "pillow wraps" that Julie at Less-Than-Perfect Life of Bliss made!  I love a good ticking stripe and think that the wrap could be changed out for seasons, holidays, etc.  So cute!

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pillow wrap idea. That would be perfect for my porch where I like to decorate for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my tee! That pillow and headboard are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...