Saturday, September 8, 2012

link love: 09.08.12

It is a perfect "fallish" morning here in the Midwest...I have a cup of coffee, my mulled cider candle burning, and a quiet house!  We have a great day planned with a high temperature of 76.  I can't wait!

Here's a collection of links that I've found around the web (and Pinterest!) this week...



I love this oak leaf garland made out of book pages by Pretty Handy Girl! I'm trying to figure out how to re-work it for my brick mantel.


Another great knock off...a Pottery Barn look-alike mirror for $10 at Dollar Store Crafts!



Cute twine-wrapped pumpkins for fall by Jennifer Rizzo...a great way to cover up those "funkins" that have seen better days.



I wish I had a bathroom in our house that was big enough to fit a dresser-turned-vanity. This one by Traci at Beneath my Heart is AMAZING and I LOVE the hardware on that dresser!

Have you found any wonderful blog posts or pins this week?  Do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...