Sunday, October 7, 2012

link love: 10.07.2012

I completely missed Saturday again! We've had a wonderful weekend of COLD fall weather, which has made me crave all things FALL!

Here are some of my favorite "pins" from this week:



How cute is this Halloween Ribbon Wreath from Landee See, Landee Do? You could easily change up the ribbon colors and patterns to make it work for any season, holiday, or even a birthday!



The ladies over at Shanty 2 Chic have done it again! This fall table centerpiece would be adorable on a table, piano, or mantel, and can be made with simple supplies (that you probably have in your garage!).




I love any combination of cinnamon and apples, so these Fresh Apple Cinnamon by King Arthur Flour scones are right up my alley!


I have made LOTS of Pioneer Woman recipes and have yet to be disappointed by one of them...so I'm sure these Moist Pumpkin Spice Muffins with Cream Cheese frosting are sure to be delicious!



My friend Erin, over at Worthy of the Prize, is hosting a Hope for the Home series every Monday. I posted about pumpkins galore this past Monday...including a great pumpkin bread recipe and a sweet pumpkin parable that you can read to your kiddos.

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...