Tuesday, January 8, 2013

mk's newborn photos...

You have already seen a couple of Mollie Kate's newborn photos here, but I just love all of the photos that I wanted to post a few more!  It's amazing how much she has changed in just 6 weeks...


Two of the cutest kids I have ever seen!


I LOVE this picture...the cameo that Mollie is wearing belonged to her great, great-grandmother. My grandma gave it to me to pass along to Mollie when she gets older. So sweet!




Many thanks to Sarah of Memories Composed Photography for these treasured photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...