Tuesday, February 5, 2013

instagram highlights: january

Where did the month of January go?  We spent a pretty good portion of the month hanging out with our sweet baby Mollie, as evidenced by some of my Instagram photos for the month.


holding a sleeping baby...best job ever // squishy cheeks //a little dresser photoshoot
our birthstones - my Christmas present to myself // my sewing supervisors // so jealous of my kiddos' eyelashes


a little felt flower crafting // Mollie was Grayson's "special guest" for "M week" // crazy kids, blessed momma
rockin' an awesome headband // crafting for MOPS // heart-a-day for February for Grayson

*****
You can follow me on Instagram here

****

My Christmas present to myself was a set of stacking rings that feature all of our birthstones (Grayson and I share blue topaz for December, Mollie's birthstone is Citrine for November, and Scott's is Pink Tourmaline for October) from All Wired Up Jewelry Designs on Etsy.  Pennee was not only fantastic to work with, but she worked FAST!  I had my custom-made ring just a few short days after ordering.  She doesn't know that I'm mentioning anything and I didn't receive anything for this, just thought it would be a GREAT Valentine's Day gift for someone out there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...