Thursday, March 21, 2013

instagram highlights: february

I know we're halfway through March already, but here are our Instagram highlights for February.   I'm mjsmith723 on instagram if you want to follow along!



waking up to this face every morning = priceless// seriously good home-made cookie cake // Lego hold-up
flowers from a sweet neighbor // sweet baby face // a little snuggle time with both kiddos


my kitchen smells SO good // cape + popcorn + Peter Pan = afternoon date//I "lov" him, too
such a good big brother// watching the snow plow - he wants one on his ranch when he grows up // Snowman Grayson and Snowgirl Mollie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...