Thursday, June 27, 2013

So long, farewell Google Reader....

I have been using Google Reader to read my favorite blogs for years!  But, Google Reader will be retiring as of July 1.  I have migrated my reads over to Feedly and bloglovin'.  I plan to use both of them for a while to see which one I like the best.  They both have iPhone apps, which I love!

Bloglovin':



To import your feeds from Google Reader to bloglovin', visit this link:  bloglovin.com/import/reader

Follow on Bloglovin

Click the button to follow 517 Creations with bloglovin'.


To import your feeds to Feedly, visit: http://cloud.feedly.com/



To follow 517 Creations on Feedly, simply click on Add Content (in the top left corner) and search for "517creations".  It'll be the first option that pops up!

Which reader will you be using?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...