Wednesday, February 12, 2014

valentine's day mantel...

Ya'll, it's been almost 4 months since I blogged.  Where has the time gone?  I am just going to jump back in!

I don't normally decorate for Valentine's Day, but the winter that never ends was calling for a little color and a little change!  I collected things that I had around the house, made a little banner out of old hymns and baker's twine, and had a Valentine's Day mantel.  I can't decide which piece is my favorite - I love the DIY "LOVE" sign that I made last year, with my sweet kiddos' hand and foot prints.  But I also love the heart that Grayson drew on the chalkboard.  It's not over the top or overly decorated...but it's perfect for us.


It's good to be back...

1 comment:

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...