Saturday, May 21, 2011

link love: 05.21.2011


Happy Saturday!  We've had a busy weekend so far, but a "good" busy!  The weather this weekend is supposed to be gorgeous and I'm definitely going to enjoy it.

How awesome is that sewing notions wreath?!   It's definitely on my "to do" list for my sewing room, aka Guest Room, aka Mom Cave.

The blogs have been full of awesome links this week!  Here are a few that I love:

LOVE these pom-poms that Jodie made over at Love, Laughter, and Decor. They remind me of hydrangeas, my favorite flower!  What an awesome centerpiece for a bridal shower or baby shower.

This Pottery Barn Ruched Duvet Knock Off is FABULOUS!

I can't wait to print out and laminate a few of these Dinnertime Doodle Mats.  Genius.

Another pillow tutorial to add to my growing favorites list...a beautiful lattice pillow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...