Thursday, August 25, 2011

{thankful}: fabric banner



 {thankful}: fabric banner, $30
 Each flag is made of a hand-cut letter that is applied using fusible webbing and then machine-stitched for added security.  The banner measures approximately 7 feet (with long "tails" on each side for tying) and each flag measures approximately 4" x 6".


It's not even September 1 (which is my self-imposed "start date" to decorate for fall), but I'm already thinking of fall.  Maybe it's my oak leaf pillow sitting on the bench or the fact that it's cool enough (in the 80s) to wear jeans today, but I'm ready to start some fall projects!

I made this "give thanks" banner last year and thought I'd post it on the good ol' blog.   If you're interested in ordering one of these fabric banners, I'd love to make one for you!  If you'd like a custom banner with a different saying, I'd love to create one for you, too.  Send me an e-mail at 517creations(at)gmail(dot)com and I will set up a custom listing for you in my shop!

2 comments:

  1. love the wreath! you did a great job! i can barely thread a needle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I'm starting to think about fall too, but looks like we're in for an Indian Summer here (not complaining!) so I'm trying not to think about it TOO much yet! :)
    Thanks so much for stopping by BPPackages!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...