Monday, October 17, 2011

31 days of warming up to the holidays: {day 17} pinspiration

I saw a advent countdown board on Pinterest and loved it.  I’m working on a tutorial for an advent countdown, but am not quite finished…so I’m going to leave you with a little advent calendar "pinspiration" tonight!  I hope to post the tutorial sometime this week!

                                                                          Source: ohdeedoh.com via Mary Jo on Pinterest


                                                               Source: infarrantlycreative.net via Mary Jo on Pinterest
       

                                                        Source: afmwords.blogspot.com via Mary Jo on Pinterest
        

Do you use an advent calendar to help your kiddos count down to Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...