Saturday, February 25, 2012

link love: 02.25.2012

I have about 342 projects that I have either started or thought about starting…I’m going to try to tackle a few of those this weekend!  I’ll be using this first link to check one of those projects off of my “to FINALLY do list”.

 

 

Source: isabellaandmaxrooms.blogspot.com via Mary Jo on Pinterest

I have 4 days left to work on my "12 in 12" for this month and am totally inspired by these shelves. Maybe I'll take down the cabinet in Grayson's bathroom and add simple shelves! That would definitely require patching up some holes and painting the bathroom...hmmm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another project that is currently underway is rearranging our guest room which also serves as my sewing room.  It’s been a wreck for a while, since we moved the queen-sized bed from the guest room into Grayson’s room.  We have a beautiful, old Jenny Lind-style bed that’s now set up in the guest room.  I’ll post pictures once everything is organized…maybe in 2013? Ha!  Anyway, these pleated pillows would look beautiful on our guest bed.

 

How is your weekend looking?  Do you have 342 unfinished projects, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...