Saturday, September 15, 2012

link love: 09.15.2012

It is another "fallish" morning here in the Midwest, but a little on the rainy side. There's something about rainy, fall weather that makes me want to drink coffee and bake. Anyone else feel the same way?

Here's a collection of links that I've found around the web (and Pinterest!) this week...



How cute are these mini apple pies from the NY Melrose Family?



Here's an easy (and cute!) way to add some fall decor to your home by Simply Klassic Home.



Do you love these wooden monograms as much as I do? Check out this great tutorial for making your own at home by Shanty Insanity.



Holly Mathis has outdone herself with these kitchen updates. Nothing over the top or super expensive, but a perfect family kitchen.  I'm also on the lookout for one of those baskets to corral my crock of utensils, olive oil, salt shaker, and pepper mill.  Isn't that a fantastic idea??

What is your favorite "pin" from this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...