Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It’s beginning to look at lot like Christmas…


Ok, so it’s still October…but that doesn’t mean I haven’t started thinking about this year’s Christmas card!  Who’s with me?

We have been BUSY the last few weeks renovating a house and making it into our new home, so that hasn’t left much time for blogging.  I’ve still been sewing (in between tearing down wallpaper, removing carpet, and painting), and am excited to finally be back into somewhat of a normal routine!  Just because I’ve been busy, doesn’t mean that I haven’t been planning this year’s Christmas card.  I like to mail my cards out on December 1…a lesson learned from my grandma! 
I was given an opportunity from Shutterfly to try out 50 of their Christmas photo cards!   After browsing through their fabulous designs, I have come up with a few options:

I love the Gorgeous Gift Tag folded card!  Sweet, simple, and perfect!



The Charming Gift Wrap Christmas folded card is pretty cute, too.  Imagine a picture of Grayson in the middle!


LOVE the idea of the Count Your Blessings folded card! Counting your blessings isn’t just for Thanksgiving!


The Christmas 2010 Christmas card is SO simple, but very elegant and classy. I think that a black and white family picture would look fabulous on this card!


Last, but not least, the O Holy Night Religious Christmas Card says it all!  “O Holy Night” is one of my favorite Christmas hymns, and I love the departure from “traditional” Christmas colors!

And those are just a FEW of the choices that Shutterfly offers! I don’t know how I’m going to narrow it down!  I can’t reveal which Christmas card will be the Smith Family’s 2010 Christmas card…you’ll have to check your mailbox in early December to find out!  Be sure to check out Shutterfly’s Christmas cards and other holiday cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...