Friday, November 5, 2010

A little of this, a little of that…


It’s about time that I’m back to posting on the ol’ blog!  We have been BUSY over the past month and a half doing something I’ve always dreamed of doing….

Turning this…


Into this…


We’ve been renovating a house to make it our home!  I haven’t written much about our life on this little blog, but we’ve been living with another AWESOME family for the past year, while we waited for a house to sell in Texas.  A few events later, and after being blessed tremendously by friends, we are now living in our newly remodeled home.  It’s everything I imagined it would be!  Don’t mention the word “re-model” to my husband, though…I think he’s over it.  

I’ll post more before and after pictures soon, because we all love a good before and after, don’t we?

The bad news about the remodel is that it took up all of my sewing time!  The good news is I have my sewing time back, so you’ll see more products and tutorials posted in the upcoming days.  In fact, a tutorial of mine is going to be featured by one of my favorite bloggers in the next few days.  I’m going to keep it under wraps for now, but I’ll post a link as soon as it’s featured!

Thanks for letting me gush a little about our new home on what’s supposed to be my sewing blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...