Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010!

I took advantage of Shutterfly's generous offer to bloggers and ordered 50 of their folded greeting cards. Let me tell you...they turned out beautifully! We typically send out Christmas cards that are printed on photo paper, but these are printed on heavy card stock. It makes quite a difference!

I hope that all of you had a merry and blessed Christmas! I'm looking forward to seeing what 2011 holds!


Picture In Landscape 5x7 folded card
Modern greeting cards and party invitations by Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...