Thursday, December 9, 2010

Custom "Window" Ornament

I have a little tradition of making ornaments for our extended family each year.  This year, I came up with a little "window" ornament.  It's an ornament made of muslin and cute Christmas fabric on the reverse side, with a vinyl "window" on the front. It has been top-stitched in a coordinating thread and includes and ribbon or fabric loop for hanging.  The vinyl pocket fits a picture that is a little bigger than a 2x3 picture.  I'd be happy to print your photo and include it in the pocket of your ornament!

I'm planning on making one ornament for each of Grayson's Christmas pictures to hang on our tree. :)

This would make a great stocking stuffer for a grandparent!  If you are one of Grayson's grandparents, pretend to be surprised when you see this at Christmas. :)

Interested in ordering?  The custom "window" ornaments are $8 each or 2 for $12 (plus shipping).  If you'd like to place an order, send me an e-mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...