Friday, May 13, 2011

Another Pottery Barn knock off...by Wal-Mart?

I have been looking for new chairs to fit our kitchen table since we moved into our new home.  The table and chairs that we had in our previous home, though beautiful and a hand-me-down from family, just didn't fit our new space.  We had a round pedestal table from Scott's parents that never really seemed to fit my style...until we put it into our new space.  It just seemed to fit perfectly.

The chairs that we have are very cool and were hand-me-downs from Scott's grandparents.  Two of them are chippy, and painted my favorite shade of green.  But, the top-heavy ladder back style is a little tall for the table and tips very easily when Grayson is scooting around in them.

I have loved this table and chair combination from Pottery Barn since I first laid eyes on it.  However, I did not love the price tag of the chairs.  I'm sure they're wonderfully well-made, and they are certainly beautiful, but they just don't fit the budget.





                                                                       Source: potterybarn.com via Mary Jo on Pinterest


Imagine my surprise when I came across these chairs...



                                                                              Source: walmart.com via Mary Jo on Pinterest


You will NEVER guess where they're from...well unless you looked at the link below the photo. :)  Wal-Mart, people! I am definitely more of a Target girl myself, but I can buy 4 of these chairs from Wal-Mart for the price of 1 of the PB chairs!  Now I know they are a little different - they don't have the rush seat - but you can't beat the price!

Has anyone else seen any great department or discount store knock offs of Pottery Barn?

2 comments:

  1. great find! I could do without the seat too for the price.

    did you get my email about the giveaways?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been searching for new chairs that won't break the bank and came across those at walmart.com I was SHOCKED. I like them in white. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...