Saturday, May 14, 2011

link love: 05.14.11


image credit|eighteen25

Happy Saturday!  Hope your weekend has been relaxing and fun! Here are a few of my favorites the interweb had to share this past week.  

Don’t you love the “filler print” above by the cute girls at eighteen 25?  Guess what…you can download it and print it out in several color schemes…for FREE!

Like the rest of the blog world, I’m loving the gray and yellow color combination.  Wait until you see what was used to make these awesome curtains at Creative Little Daisy!

Love, love, LOVE Amanda Carol’s Mom Cave!  I need to take pics to show you my own “mom cave.”

I came across this video tutorial for a LMSB – low, messy side bun.  So cute.

My symmetry-loving self really digs this asymmetrical arrangement of plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...