Saturday, June 25, 2011

link love: 06.25.2011

Happy Saturday!  I have another collection of links for this week....most of these happen to be red, white, or blue!

Do you get the urge to change the "color scheme" of your house around seasons or holidays?  I so want to!  I seem to want to cover our house in greens, blues, and aquas in the spring/summer, red/white/blue around the 4th of July, and then lead into reds and whites for the fall/winter.  Does anyone else feel the same way?  Most of the rooms in our house are pretty neutral now, so I can change a few pillows and accessories around and have a whole new feel to the room.  Love it.

Okay, enough with my I-have-no-idea-what-I'm-REALLY-talking-about decorating banter and on with the links....




I love everything about this room.  Really.  Everything.  The striped rug.  Love it.  The red/white/blue/gray pillows.  Love them.  The fireplace.  Love it.  Do yourself a favor and check out this blog....even if it's just to look at the other pictures of this room.


                                                                          Source: madiganmade.blogspot.com via Mary Jo on Pinterest

I love this garland!  Cut a few stars, run them through your sewing machine, and you have a beautiful (and cheap!) seasonal decoration.


                                                                         Source: shanty-2-chic.com via Mary Jo on Pinterest

Shanty2Chic shared this awesome tutorial for making your own toy crates on casters!  I LOVE this idea and can't wait to make some....as soon as we're home from our crazy summer o' camps. :)


                                                                      Source: july.tipjunkie.com via Renee on Pinterest

Another garland...can you tell I'm a fan? :)  This would be cute in any color scheme.


                                                                     Source: emilysparks.blogspot.com via Jaylee on Pinterest


Love yarn wreaths...simple, easy to make, and make a statement on your door!

Enjoy visiting the links!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...