Monday, September 26, 2011

laundry room command center...

Don't we all love those command centers (called "Daily Systems" by PB) that keep popping up in the Pottery Barn catalogs and all over blogland?  I have been staring at this blank wall in our laundry room for months now and finally figured out what to use it for...a command center!

I wanted a dry erase calendar as part of the command center but needed a BIG one.  I saw a coupon floating around the internet for a free 16x20 poster print at Wal-mart and thought that would be the perfect thing to use for my calendar.  Here's the calendar that I designed:


I printed out it out for FREE, bought a $11 frame (although these are easily found at garage sales - I just wanted my project done that night!) and popped the calendar in the frame.  Now I have dry erase calendar that works perfectly for our family.

If you'd like your own 16x20 calendar, leave me a comment and I'll e-mail you a digital copy!  You can print your own for free at Wal-mart - be sure to call your photo center first to make sure they accept the coupon!

I'll be sharing the rest of the "mini makeover" in our laundry room over the next few days!  If you'd like to see some of my inspiration, check out my Laundry Rooms board on Pinterest.

6 comments:

  1. Send me a copy, please! Great idea! Does the poster have a coating on it that makes it dry erase or will you laminate it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i'd love a copy. That is exactly what I have been looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just what i've been looking for! send a copy to rach125@gmail.com please & thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love a copy!! kaycicrum@gmail.com. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please send me a copy. Marni87@gmail.com. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey are you still sending copies? if so id like one. priya.felling@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...