Saturday, September 24, 2011

link love: 09.24.2011

It's another great week of link love...most of these ideas that I've come across are fall-related.  I just can't help it, fall is my FAVORITE season.


                                                                                                     Source: lessthanperfectlifeofbliss.blogspot.com via Mary Jo on Pinterest 


I just love this Blessings Board. I made one as a giveaway for our MOPS group last year and am definitely planning on making one for our home this year. Wouldn't this be a great hostess gift to take to Thanksgiving dinner? If you start scouring the garage sales now, you can make this for a bargain!

                                                                                              Source: sassysanctuary.blogspot.com via Mary Jo on Pinterest


Photos of beautiful fall mantels are all over blogland...this is the perfect alternative for those who don't have mantels. I especially love the barn door shutters!

                                                                                                  Source: recapturedcharm.com via Mary Jo on Pinterest


This is definitely going on the "to do" list for me. I LOVE this idea! I just saw a grapevine pumpkin at Hobby Lobby that might work well for this project (using my 40% off coupon, of course)...

                                                                                                  Source: vermillionrules.blogspot.com via Mary Jo on Pinterest


I've seen all of those cute ruffled scarves in stores and Etsy shops...now I can make my own using a t-shirt! This would look really cute with a fabric flower (or three) pinned to it.

                                                                                                          Source: isewdoyou.blogspot.com via Mary Jo on Pinterest

If you are wondering what to do with your extra Martha Stewart glitter, you must try this fabulous Glitter French Tip tutorial by my crafty friend, Amanda from I Sew, Do You?  If you haven't checked out her blog, grab a cup of coffee and settle in...she has some great recipes and DIY projects!

What have you come across this week on the good ol' blogs or Pinterest?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my "mantle"! What a fun surprise!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...