Friday, December 30, 2011

a year in review…

Can you believe that we’re in the home stretch of 2011?  2011 has been wonderful but the thought of a clean slate for a new year is very refreshing.

It’s been a fun year for this little blog.  I’m still admittedly very shocked when someone I know in “real life” mentions reading my blog or comments on a project that I’ve done, but it’s still so fun. Many, many thanks to all of you who have been reading this year!

Let’s take a look back at some of my favorite (and most read) posts/projects from 2011…

Ruler Growth Chart: Pottery Barn Knock Off…




**The lyrics are from a Laura Story song, “Blessings”, not 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18.  The reference is there just for a related scripture.**





May you find the joy in the journey in 2012!

********************

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this post. It was the growth chart via Pinterest that made me a follower of your blog.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review - it looks like you've had a fun and productive year! Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...