Monday, February 27, 2012

a little change of plans…

My 12 in 12 project for February was to spruce up Grayson’s bathroom (which also serves as our guest bathroom) just a bit.  It turns out that the bathroom is going to get a coat of paint and some new shelves, too! 

I have been wanting to paint the bathroom but thought I’d wait until later on in the year.  But, after seeing this awesome bathroom remodel on 320 Sycamore and totally falling in love with the look of the shelves over the toilet, I came up with a plan.  I listed the old bathroom cabinet on Craig’s List and decided that if it sold, I’d use the money to paint the bathroom and add new shelves.  The cabinet sold in less than 3 hours!

So, the wall that used to look like this:

guest_bathroom1

Now looks like this:

bathroom_renovation_during

And will hopefully  have shelves like this soon:

february-2012-master-bathroom-after-[8]

We are going to try our hand at building these shelves:

anas-shelves-2

I will also be buying some white frames for a few fabulous art prints that I received for the bathroom.  I can’t wait to share those and the giveaway that will go along with them!

I’m still searching for a good light blue paint color.  Do you have any suggestions?  Leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...