Wednesday, August 22, 2012

another nursery project…


I feel like we have lots of unfinished projects floating around right now, but why not add another one to the list?   We scored this dresser, which will serve as a dresser/changing table, at a yard sale for $20!  It doesn’t look like much now but with a little paint and new hardware, it’ll look great!

photo(59)

I’ve been waiting to try my hand using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and think this will be the perfect piece.  I picked up a sample pot of Duck Egg blue and LOVE the color!  Here are a few pictures that I’ve found on Pinterest to use as my inspiration…



This dresser is almost identical to the one that we purchased...even down to the hardware!  I wish that I could find replacement hardware to match the existing (unbroken) ones, but I'm not holding out hope on that one. 



The drawers on our baby girl's dresser are lined with...wait for it...multi-colored cat print paper. I'm loving these drawers lined with old hymnal pages!

I will be sure to keep you posted on this, and all of the other unfinished projects we have for our sweet baby girl's nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...