Saturday, August 25, 2012

link love: 08.25.2012

Welcome to "link love" on Saturday! Here's a collection of links that I've found around the web (and Pinterest!) this week...





Wait until you see how Beth from Home Stories from A to Z transformed this fantastic dresser!



We all love a good PBK Knock off! I'm trying to figure out which "words" to use on pillows like this for my little guy's room.



Have you been eyeing all of the barn doors on Pinterest?  Me too!  This is a FANTASTIC (and cheap!!) way to recreate that look for less than $40!




I love these personalized jute bags...Laura from Top This Top That adding a little something extra to bags she bought at Hobby Lobby!  Love it!

Hope you're having a fabulous weekend so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...