Friday, September 21, 2012

a little nursery sneak peek...


I spent the afternoon painting the nursery yesterday...the color I finally decided on is Martha Stewart's Nimbus Cloud.





It's a beautiful pale, pale gray that looks fabulous with the white bed, crib, and trim!



Here's a little peek at the antique Jenny Lind bed in the nursery against the Nimbus Cloud walls.  The picture is a little dark but it gives you an idea!   I can't wait until it all comes together...only 9 weeks until our sweet girl is due to make her arrival!

Have you ever painted a room while 31 weeks pregnant?  Am I crazy or just nesting? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...