Sunday, September 23, 2012

link love: 09.22.2012

Happy Sunday!  I hope you're having a wonderful weekend so far.  We are in Virginia on vacation this week (that's why I'm a day late posting) and we are loving the fall weather!  Here are a few links from around the blogs this week...


If you find a window like this laying along the road by your house, pick it up! The chalkboard that KariAnne made with an old window is FABULOUS!


I am thinking that this Southern Praline Pecan sauce would make a fabulous neighbor gift for the holidays!


Have you been eyeing those wooden monograms like I have?? Diane shares a way to make your own out of foam board from the Dollar Store!


Converting our mantel to fall is on my "to do" list when we get back from vacation. I am totally inspired by this Collected Fall Mantel over at My Blessed Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...