Sunday, September 30, 2012

link love: 09.30.2012

Is it really the last day of September?  I can hardly believe how fast the month has gone...and it shows no signs of slowing down!  We got back late last night from our vacation and I realized that I hadn't posted a "link love" post...so here is yesterday's post, just a little late.  Happy Sunday!




I love the look of these Oreo pops! They are super simple (and cheap!) to make. Wouldn't they be cute with Halloween-themed sprinkles?



How adorable are these hand- and foot-print turkeys?  We will see if we have 1 or 2 little turkeys to use for this year. :)




I'm always up for a great knock-off! This burlap message board is fabulous!



You got a sneak peek at the dresser that's going in the nursery at our house a few weeks ago. Laurel commented on that post to tell me about this awesome furniture re-do that she had accomplished. You won't believe the "before" of this dresser!

Happy pinning this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...