Tuesday, October 16, 2012

fall front porch


I am still chipping away at projects in the nursery - nothing like waiting until the last 5 1/2 (or less!) weeks!  I will be back in the next week or two to show you a few of those projects.  Until then, I wanted to show you our fall front porch.  A friend made the wreath for me a few years ago and I added the little Autumn Blessings sign to the middle this year.  I also picked up a new door mat at Target for a little over $10.  Isn't it funny how a $10 door mat can spruce things up?

1 comment:

  1. Mary Jo, How do you store your wreaths and where? Suzanne C.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...