Saturday, October 13, 2012

link love: 10.13.2012

We are enjoying the beautiful fall weather around here...and I'm in full nesting mode, trying to get ready for this baby's arrival in about 6 weeks!  Here are a few of my favorite "pins" from this week:




I love the simple arrangement of this chalkboard, vase of leaves, and owl from 320 Sycamore!




This Door Spice Rack from the girls at Shanty 2 Chic is going on my "projects" list!  I love that it utilizes previously unused space and looks cute, too!




Amy at The Idea Room shares an adorable idea for personalizing hand soap/hand sanitizer for the holidays!  What a great gift idea for your kiddos teacher or neighbors!



I haven't made these Caramel Apple Cinna-minis yet, but they are on the list!  We love cinnamon rolls in this house, so the addition of apples would make them delicious!

Do you have any favorite pins from this week?  Have a fabulous fall weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...