Monday, November 19, 2012

handmade holidays: doll quilt and pillow



I am making the most of my burst of energy before this sweet girl arrives and tackling a list of sewing "to dos". One of my friends asked me to make a doll blanket for her grand-daughter and I came across this tutorial from Being Brook.


Brook used minky and cotton for her blanket, but I had a yard of this sweet flannel and it worked out great. You can often find flannel on sale for less than $3 a yard, so it's a quick and inexpensive gift for a little girl on your Christmas list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...