Thursday, November 15, 2012

instagram tour: mollie kate's nursery

Our sweet Mollie Kate is set to arrive any day...so I thought I'd share a few details of her nursery via our favorite little square instagram photos.

Yep, I changed the color of the dresser....the Annie Sloan Duck Egg chalk paint made the gray walls look a little too blue for my taste.  So, I DIYed my own chalk paint in Behr's Sweet Nothings.  I'll be back with more details about that soon!


A banner made using linen-like fabric and vintage sheets...




The updated Jenny Lind crib where she will lay her sweet head and (hopefully) sleep through the night at 8 weeks! :)


Pink and white gingham curtains that I made for a STEAL!  4 lined panels (90-inches long) for less than $30!


A DIY crib mobile made using an embroidery hoop and vintage sheets...


Mollie's monogram, courtesy of the Fine Line Market...you'll be hearing more about this SOON!

A DIY ruffled crib skirt made with a vintage pink sheet ($1.90 from the thrift store) and trimmed with another vintage sheet!  I will be back with a post about this crib skirt.  I used a BRILLIANT tutorial that I found on another blog...

So there are the little details...I will post more pictures of the nursery in the coming days/weeks!

2 comments:

  1. i love everything you did! and it's so personal with your homemade touches :) so so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...