Tuesday, May 21, 2013

C.S. Lewis printable...

In yesterday's post I said that I would be back today with a matching printable... 


Such a simple reminder by C.S. Lewis that, although it can apply to graduation, is pretty appropriate for the aftermath of the horrific tragedy that happened in Moore, Oklahoma yesterday.  We happened to stay in Moore last Tuesday night (just a week ago) to break up our trip to Texas.   We are looking for opportunities to go and serve in Moore to "pay it forward" for all of the fantastic support that the Joplin community received 2 years ago.  I will keep you all posted of ways you can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...