Monday, May 20, 2013

graduation printables...

A few months ago the awesome Kim of Today's Creative Blog was looking for printables contributors for TCB - and she chose me (as one of the group)!

Kim wrote a post for Disney's Spoonful.com for graduation that included a chalkboard banner that I designed and a sweet printable quote, designed by Creative Girl Media



If you're throwing a graduation party, the banner would be great for the fireplace or as a "feature" at the party and the quote would make a sweet gift for any graduate.  I'll be back here tomorrow with a free printable that matches the graduate banner!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...