Wednesday, May 15, 2013

father's day gift idea


Father's Day is just a few weeks away!  I wanted to share (again) what I created for Scott for Father's Day last year and what you can have created for a special father in your life!

  

This is sized to fit a 10 x 20 frame we have on our gallery wall, so I'll have it printed at Sam's as a 16 x 20 for $5.95 and trim it down to size.  A great Father's Day present for less than $10!

Would you like one for your husband for Father's Day?  This would also make a great birthday present! I've listed this over in my shop!  If you don't see it listed, shoot me an e-mail and I'll set up a custom listing for you! If you supply the photos, I'll do the work in Photoshop and e-mail you a photo that's ready to upload to your favorite print shop!  I'll even customize it to any size you'd like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...