1. I found this fantastic chevron-trimmed wall calendar at Target, just in time to record all of this year's important dates! This is going to be the jumping-off point for a little command center wall in our laundry room.
2. After pinning kitchen ideas, I finally added some glass canisters for flour and sugar to my counters. I added some sweet antique tea cups as scoops after seeing it on Pinterest. I love the pop of green it adds to that side of our kitchen!
3. Ya'll, I have a confession to make. I love Gain detergent and dryer sheets. I have tried lots and lots of the cheaper store brand detergents, but nothing makes our laundry smell as good as Gain!
4. I painted Grayson's old high chair (that was actually a hand-me-down from my nephews) a few months ago, but needed some kind of cushion for Miss Mollie Kate's behind to sit on. I finally got my act together this week and whipped up a little top and bottom cushion with some laminated fabric (from Hobby Lobby), a few layers of quilt batting, and some bias tape.
5. I cannot get over the cuteness of these little moccasins I bought for MK at the Old Navy outlet last weekend. Are they not the cutest shoes you have ever seen?