Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother’s Day to all the mommas and hopeful mommas! I hope your families are making you feel special today.

Here’s a picture of my mom and I when I was somewhere between 1 and 2 (right, Mom?) and she was 12…just kidding, but doesn’t she look young?? She STILL looks that young and gets compliments on it all the time!



my mom and I | circa 1980 or 1981

This is one of my favorite pictures of Grayson and I.  Oh my heart, how I love that beautiful boy.  I remember thinking that he looked so big when we had these pictures taken...

Grayson and Momma | circa 2008



And one of my mom and that beautiful boy, her grandson.


Grayson and Grandma| circa 2011

I’m so thankful for my mom and SO, SO thankful to be a mom!  

 

1 comment:

  1. Where is the photo of your mom and son with the truck taken? My 2 year old loooves Mater. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...