Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pinterest

I have always had an “Inspiration” folder on the desktop of my computer. It was even organized by topic by different folders within. Then my hard drive crashed…ugh. I had almost all of my photos backed up, but not my Inspiration folder!

Now I have an even better way to file that inspiration away:

 It’s like a virtual pin board that you can “pin” all of your inspiration to.  Here are some of the things that I've pinned:


And for all of us with just a touch of OCD, Pinterest allows you to create different boards to organize all of your ideas to your little heart’s content!

You can find me on Pinterest right here. Need an invite? Leave me a comment with your e-mail!

2 comments:

  1. Pinterest looks fascinating.... Lorinicole@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love an invite to Pinterest. JennGoldstein@Verizon.net

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...