Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A little something I've been working on...

I've been using every nap time for the last 4 days to work on a little transformation to our dining area. It has involves lots of spray paint, a drill, and sewing.  Here's a little peak at part of the work:

**I wonder why one leg was suddenly longer than the other when I took this picture? :)**


It also has a little something to do with the chairs that I posted about over on my Facebook page.  I'll be sure to show the whole space as soon as it's complete!

Another quick little note...I just found out that my Oak Leaf Pillow project will be featured on Knock Off Decor tonight at 8pm! Yay!! If you haven't checked out Beckie's blog, you must....it's awesome!









1 comment:

  1. GET OUT!! That looks amazing! Can't wait to see more.... And congrats on being featured! So glad we're on the same wavelength with links around the web. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and I try to reply back to each one. Please take a minute to check your settings to see if you're a "no reply" blogger. Need help? Click here:
http://517creations.blogspot.com/2011/08/noreply-commentbloggercom.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...